What are cookies and how do we use them
This notice explains in detail how South Face Paradise S.n.c.
What are cookies and how do they work?
Cookies are small files sent to and stored on your computer by the websites you visit. Cookies are stored in your browser’s file directory. The next time you visit the site, your browser will read the cookie and transmit the information back to the website or entity that originally created the cookie. To learn more about these technologies and how they work, visit sites like http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie.
On this website, South Face Paradise S.n.c.
uses “Necessary Cookies” (also known as First Party Cookies), set directly by the website. They can only be read by this website (southfaceparadise.com) and are used to ensure the proper functioning of the site. They relate specifically to settings and preferences. Additionally, this site uses “Third-Party Cookies.” These cookies are mainly used by Google for the proper functioning of Analytics and Youtube services on this website. Cookies set by the Google Analytics service are used to count the number of visits and the time spent on the southfaceparadise.com website. This data is used by South Face Paradise S.n.c.
to improve the user experience on the southfaceparadise.com website.
On the domains of South Face Paradise S.n.c.
What cookies does South Face Paradise S.n.c. use?
How long do we retain your information?
- Facebook Cookies, Twitter Cookies, Google Plus Cookies, LinkedIn Cookies: specific Third-Party Cookies used for the functioning of social media links on this website.
- Google Analytics Cookies: specific Third-Party Cookies for counting visits and time spent on the pages of the eu website.
- Website Cookies: specific cookies necessary for the proper functioning of this website.
It depends on the types of cookies. Session cookies expire when you close the browser. Persistent cookies, including Local Shared Objects (“Flash cookies”), have typical expiration dates ranging from two months to two years. South Face Paradise S.n.c.
may make changes to this Policy. However, if this Policy is substantially changed, South Face Paradise S.n.c.
will publish a notice informing of such change at the beginning of the Policy. We recommend checking the Policy occasionally to inform yourself of any changes.
For more information, contact us at: email@example.com
How can I manage cookies?
Different browsers use different methods to disable cookies, but they are usually found under the Tools or Options menu. You can also check the browser’s Help menu. In addition to managing cookies, browsers usually allow you to control similar files like cookies, such as Local Shared Objects, by enabling the browser’s privacy mode.
How to Disable Cookies in Your Browser?
You can modify your browser settings to disable cookies. By doing this, remember that by disabling cookie storage, some features of this website (southfaceparadise.com) may no longer be guaranteed.
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click the “Tools” button and then “Internet Options”
- Select the “Privacy” tab and move the slider to the privacy level you wish to set (up to block all cookies or down to allow them all)
- Then click OK
- Open Google Chrome
- Click on the “Tools” icon
- Select “Settings,” then “Advanced Settings”
- Select “Content settings” under the “Privacy” section
- In the “Cookies” tab, you can deselect cookies and save your preferences
- Open Firefox
- Press the “Alt” button on the keyboard
- In the toolbar at the top of the browser, select “Tools,” then “Options”
- Select the “Privacy” tab
- Go to “History settings:” and then “Use custom settings.” Deselect “Accept cookies from sites” and save preferences.
- Open Safari
- Choose “Preferences” in the toolbar, then select the “Security” panel in the dialog box that follows
- In the “Accept cookies” section, you can specify whether and when Safari should save cookies from websites. For more information, click the Help button (question mark)
- For more information about cookies stored on your computer, click “Show cookies”