PRIVACY NOTICE and GDPR
In accordance with the EU Regulation for the Protection of Personal Data 679/2016 (GDPR), South Face Paradise S.n.c, in the capacity of Data Controller, with its registered office in Frazione Casetti, 16 – 10080 – Locana (TO), CF and VAT number 12839410011, represented by its legal representative, hereby provides you with this notice in accordance with the European Regulation for the Protection of Personal Data, Reg. EU 679/2016 (“Regulation”).
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING
The data will be processed for the following purposes:
- Mandatory purposes: Providing personal data is essential for participating in events; refusal of data may result in the inability to attend specific meetings, events, courses. Thus, the following data will be requested prior to the events: name, surname, email, address, phone number, for the purpose of creating the PARTICIPANTS’ ATTENDANCE REGISTER to the events organized by South Face Paradise S.n.c. for organizational and logistics purposes. Additionally, digital and non-digital images and audio/video recording will take place to complete the registration, storage, and dissemination to various channels. The aforementioned material may display the participants in all events organized by South Face Paradise S.n.c. throughout the event. Third-party companies will carry out registration, storage, and dissemination as Data Processors. The participant cannot demand any compensation for any type of use chosen by the Company.
- Optional purposes: The provision of personal data by the participant is optional: Collecting personal data (name, surname, email, phone number, social network nickname) FOR MARKETING PURPOSES, both online and offline, with the help of digital and non-digital media. Providing data to Third-party companies (operating in utilities, telecommunications, third sector) for MARKETING PURPOSES, both online and offline, with the help of digital and non-digital media.
The participant’s data may also be used by the Company to send informational communications via email or other online and offline channels regarding services provided by the Company in the pursuit of the “legitimate interest.” According to Considerando 47 of the Regulation, the participant’s consent is not necessary, but they may oppose the processing by contacting the Company (see paragraph “CLIENT’S EXERCISABLE RIGHTS”) at any time.
For the aforementioned purposes, the data may be disclosed to the following entities: individuals, companies, associations, or professional firms providing advisory and assistance services to the Company. The list of subjects (Data Controllers or Processors) to which data may be communicated is available upon request. The participant’s data will be retained after the completion of the purpose, for any reason, to fulfill all related obligations, including legal obligations, and the necessary terms of prescription required by the legislation.
The processing of the personal data is accomplished by the operations indicated in Article 4, n.2 of EU GDPR Regulation – carried out with or without the aid of electronic systems – namely: Collection, Recording, Organization, Structuring, Updating, Storage, Comparison, Analysis, Consultation, Use, Communication by Transmission, Erasure or Destruction.
In any case, the logical and physical security of the data and, in general, the confidentiality of the personal data processed will be guaranteed by implementing all necessary technical and organizational measures appropriate to ensure their security.
PERIOD OF PERSONAL DATA RETENTION
The collected personal data will be processed and stored throughout the duration of the possible established relationship. After the cessation of this relationship for any reason, the data will be stored for the duration of the statutory limitation periods.
CLIENT’S EXERCISABLE RIGHTS
The Client shall exercise, at any time, and by turning to South Face Paradise S.n.c. email address email@example.com the rights provided for by Articles 15-22 of the Regulation if applicable:
- Access: Obtain confirmation that a processing of personal data concerning them is in progress and, in this case, to obtain information relating, in particular, to the purpose of the processing, categories of personal data processed, and period of storage, recipients to whom these can be communicated (Article 15, GDPR);
- Amendment: Obtaining, without unjustified delay, rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning them and integration of incomplete personal data (Article 16, GDPR);
- Deletion: Obtaining, without unjustified delay, the deletion of personal data concerning them in cases provided by the GDPR (Article 17, GDPR);
- Processing limitation: Obtaining limitation by the Joint Controllers of processing, in cases provided by the GDPR (Article 18, GDPR);
- Data portability: Receive personal data concerning them provided to the Joint Controllers in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, and obtain that the same will transfer to another holder without impediments, in cases provided by the GDPR (Article 20, GDPR);
- File a complaint to the Privacy Guarantor (www.garanteprivacy.it);
South Face Paradise S.n.c